Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dinner- FAIL Breakfast- WIN

Holy Crap am I am emotional eater. I mean REALLY. I watched myself do it last night, and was 100% aware of what I was doing ..... lalala look at me I'm upset, I'll eat more pasta salad (which is NOT ALLOWED IN MY HOUSE ANYMORE).... I'm upset I'm going to eat more pasta salad, wow Mandy, you are emotional eating, why yes I am, more pasta salad please.

Argh. That was a failure.
I'm going to have to go track the points for 1/2 a cup of mayonnaise and a box of pasta salad. And THEN I'm going to guess I'm going to be sick thinking about it.

Breakfast- BAD- some soda- GOOD Fried egg cooked in a TINY bit of butter, whole grain toast and coffee.

Planned lunch? I have these self steam bags of pasta - they should be about a serving size- and a few cubes of sauce- and then some asparagus to cook up and stick in there too.

I have cottage cheese in the fridge here. I have some grapefruits in my car- but they have been frozen and then defrosted and then frozen- I wonder if I can still eat them?! My mother is convinced that they will kill me, but I don't think that grapefruit is like chicken.... correct me if I'm wrong :)

DINNER- my plan is to finally make the Ranch chicken fingers I have planned on the last two nights.

I didn't sleep well, because I'm super anxious about this therapy appointment today.
And I'm anxious about seeing Callie tonight I think. I haven't seen her since November. That's a WHOLE other story.
I basically just want to skip to bed time now.


SO here is a question- or maybe two. 1. IS THERE A GOOD WHOLE GRAIN BREAD?! 2. does it make sense to BAN food that I will eat too much of from my house? Or am I just enabling myself more by keeping it out of sight out of mind?
Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Just buy 100% whole wheat bread. That's the stuff you want anyway :P You can also get a double the fiber 100% whole wheat bread...I think it's by Orrowheat? Or 90 calorie 100% whole wheat bread...also Orrowheat(?)

    ReplyDelete